Subject: 2024 Annual Meetings of the Boards/Council of Governors – Notice and Agenda
From: "Governors Portal" <[email-masked]>
To: "Governors Portal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 01:28:35 +0300

TO ALL GOVERNORS, ALTERNATE GOVERNORS AND MEMBERS OF THE WORLD BANK GROUP:

Please find attached the Notice and Agenda, dated September 13, 2024, for 
the 2024 Annual Meetings of the Boards of Governors of the International 
Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Finance 
Corporation (IFC), the International Development Association (IDA), the 
Council of Governors of the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), 
and the Administrative Council of the International Centre for Settlement of 
Investment Disputes (ICSID).

Kindly note that all documents related to the 2024 Annual Meetings of the 
Boards/Council of Governors of the World Bank Group and to the meetings of 
the Joint Procedures (JPC) and MIGA Procedures (MPC) Committees will be sent 
electronically by email to this same distribution list, unless updated email 
information is sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked], no later than October 4, 2024.  Governors’ 
documents will also be posted under “Annual Meetings Documents” in the 
Governors’ Portal <https://governorsportalext.worldbank.org/> .

Sincerely,
Corporate Secretariat
World Bank Group

*** This is an automated message, so please do not reply directly to this 
email. For any questions/queries, please email WBG Corporate Secretariat at 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . For 
assistance with accessing the Portal, please report the problem to 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  ***

NOTICE: This email and any file transmitted with it are for official use 
only and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom 
they are addressed and may not be disclosed without the prior written 
consent of the World Bank Group. Please notify the sender immediately by 
email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from 
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that 
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on this 
email or its contents is strictly prohibited.

  <https://worldbank.scene7.com/is/image/worldbankprod/WBG-Governors-Portal-Logo>